Friday, April 24, 2015

4/23/15 Yesterday my nephew came here while waiting for his sax concert.    While he was here I decided I needed to practice guitar.  The cool thing is that I really just wanted to take my time, as I have gone back to the basics, and get the transition chord from G to C and back.   And it worked!   It felt good.  I have realized that I feel better if I don't look at the chords when I play them.   

Also, I met Beth Veach for the first time yesterday.  She is a career coach.  Interesting woman, maybe because she gets me to talk about things I'M interested in.  Lol

Sat. I have a lighting practice after I help with oil changes at Concord Baptist Church and then maybe the rest of the shingles up.    Its gonna be a busy day.   Hope I'm  not boring you.    :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment